Blogging and Other Not Serious Writing
- I will be bad at writing
- Why this website
- My non-panicky thoughts about Coronavirus
- My thoughts about Coronavirus, part 2
- My thoughts about Coronavirus, part 3
- Blogging about food, during Coronavirus times
- A review of the book "Wheest", on creative making
- Working outside your area of expertise
- The Things We Can Get Used To
My tabletop RPG content is on a separate page:RPG content
Right now most of this is on my instagram (sanaerosen) or on Ravelry. I plan to move more content here, especially stuff other than knitting (sewing, spinning, dyeing, weaving). I also have done a talk on the history of fibre arts and how it relates to computer science that I plan to eventually write up and post here.
For now I have two projects that I'm both happy with and were easy to find when I was writing this: the first are the weavings I'm most proud of, and the second are some improvised embroidery linen napkins I have never used, with matching coasters (which I have used).
More about knitting!
BlacksmithingI started taking blacksmithing classes about a year ago. I'm not yet terribly good at it, this section is here to remind me to update this with photos about my progress. I take classes at the Crucible in Oakland, CA.
More about blacksmithing!